Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I WILL MISS YOU...

 Departing is an integral part of what we call "social life". Once a snr said to me,"BITSians are the once who feel most college sick".Certainly so.Life here has a new dimension added here. Being disadvantaged at being isolated ,BITS is advantaged to evolve in such distinguished social life. Many joint families live here, some always headed by "MATAS" :P

 Eyeing the farewell in my first year was only about eating at dinner parties and getting photographs clicked. This time it marked a difference.
I felt I got a bit of *emotional immunity* after all the "emotional atyaachars" diff. girls had done to me. But it was a very strange moment for me, during this semester's farewell, when i felt touched by realizing the fact that I will 'probably' see them again.( The *In-Depth Analysis* of how I feel is quoted at the end, so wont bother making u read same thing now :P )
The campus will seem changed when I go back again. As more semesters will pass, I will bid good bye to all my snrs till i myself will be expecting a "perfect" farewell.

I dedicate this article to all the snrs I have known and thank them for knowing me. I have discovered great friends in u. Hope I didn't troubled u a lot  :P .
I thank you "Sweta, Mansi, Arpit, Snehil, Ankita, Abhilasha, Jaikant, Raghav, Rashik" (frndz and bhaiyaas ;D ) .
Life doesn't stops but only takes a new start(but blog articles do :P), here I end by quoting a very special poem composed by a very sincere junior Sonal for our club seniors...



Chalte Chalte
Yaad rahega
T lawns par baithkar chatar-patar karna
har moments par yun hi pics lena
Oasis par aapke saath dance karna


Yaad Rahega
Ankita ka kamar par haath rakhkar kaam karwana
Abhilasha ke charts
Sweta ka chalo chalo kehna
Snehil ki khamoshi
Mango ki cheekh
karenge hum aapke bina banut lonely feel


dua hai hamari ki khushiyon ke saath rehna
jahan bhi jaao har taraf phod daalna
safalta ki uchaaiyon ko choote rehna
agle oasis par aane ki koshish karna
taaki hum aapke saath yaadein taza kar sake


All the memories of those days flashing in our mind
Our eyes go gloomy,Our heart filled with emotions
As we realize that its time to Bid Adieu ...........

P.S. a) I wish we meet again. :)
       b) The list will be updated each sem. :D So if u going to receive ur farewell soon, this one is for u too :)
       c) I hope Sonal doesn't files a case against me. :P

5 comments:

  1. u r so so sweet arpit :)
    senti kar diya tumhaare blog ne.
    and sonali to tumhe kabhi takkar nahi de sakti, u r my favorite.
    hum kabhi to milenge :)
    bahot phodu article hai.kudos to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet...thnks a lot yaar..
    really means a lot...:)
    Missing you ppl lyk anything...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sonali: yeyeyeyye :P
    @mansi:thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bahut accha he..:)
    shweta ek din pacca arpit ko takkar dugi..:P :P
    we really miss u all.....

    ReplyDelete